As a spiritual act of worship, Christians have the privilege to proclaim the Gospel and demonstrate it practically through radical generosity. To give, please select the option that best describes you:
Responding to God's Mercy
Our giving helps to bind and liberate, to deafen and clarify: the act of tithes and offerings binds us to Jesus as our sufficient Provision, liberates us from the power of greed and materialism, deafens us to the modern voice of “more”, and clarifies our eyes toward genuine Gospel compassion.
Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not reluctantly or out of compulsion, since God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.
Answers to Common Questions
- What is the recommended funding source for giving online?
- Please consider choosing the 'Bank' option as the funding source to reduce transaction fees.
- Can I pay by Check or Money Order?
- Checks can be made payable to “Metro Church” and mailed to:METRO CHURCH
c/o Finance Committee
P.O. Box 830
Glenside, PA 19038-0830
- How does my giving affect my taxes?
- All financial contributions are tax-deductible. You will receive a year-end giving statement for your records by the end of January of the following year.
- Can I still give through PayPal?
- Because Metro has migrated away from PayPal, we encourage donors to utilize the Tithe.ly platform for online giving instead.
- What about my recurring PayPal payments?
- If you have recurring giving set up through our legacy PayPal platform, please reference this article for instructions on how to cancel or update automatic payments.