Welcome to Crosswalk College Fellowship!
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do
– Steve Jobs
Why College Fellowship?
We believe that our time in college is like an incubator and crucible at the same time—that can lead to a deeper, more empowered faith in Jesus Christ. It is a unique time to question what you believe; it is a unique time to rediscover ultimate realities—when convictions, vision, and values can become real.
Our vision is to shape a college student’s spiritual journey through the warmth of a “home away from home”–where faith in Jesus Christ, skepticism, and fears can be addressed in a climate of grace–in a context well-known for its diversity of opinions.
Our hope is to equip college students with a Gospel-framework for living, through authentic relationships and biblical discipleship, in order to prepare them to be on mission as “leaders” from the campus to the office into to the city and out in the world.
Sunday Service Rides
- 9:30 AM & 11:30 AM — Rides provided both to-and-from church, available only for first-year students.
- All other students, please make your own arrangements.
- 9:30 AM & 11:30 AM — Rides provided only to church, available for all students.
- All students, please arrange your own return.
- 9:30 AM & 11:30 AM — Rides provided both to-and-from church, available for all students.
Questions You Might Have
A ministry consisting of college students living in the Philadelphia-area between the ages 18-22. We welcome those who question, doubt, struggle, inquire of, and desire to grasp how wide, and long, and high, and deep is the love of Christ (Ephesians 3:18).
Sign Up for our Crosswalk Weekly Newsletter.
Get the latest updates and events tailored for our college members!